GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
Updated: Feb 20
Dear Prospective Students,
Thank you for your interest in Shenyang Aerospace University and our other partnership universities in China.
What do you want to study?
Please let me have the following documents for assessment.
1. Scan a copy (JPEG) of your SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO result or combined/OND/HND/B.Sc & Transcripts for students going for two year top –up for B.Sc and for Master Degree accordingly.
2. Scan copies of the data page and five blank pages (6) of your current and
valid international epassport including pages with visas on them if any and there is none, the blank pages. (ie Data page (Page 1 and page with number) 2 & 3, 4 & 5, 6 & 7, 8 & 9 and 10 & 11.
3. Your RESUME or CV including work experience and if there is none, you will still state it.
4. Scan copy of your recent passport photograph.
Once you have passed through the assessment, please provide the following:
3. Signed Letter of consent from your parent that they will pay your tuition fee while studying inChina and that you will of good behaviour.
6. You will complete our Application form with your passport photograph attached by (TYPING) it after which you will scan it to us.
7. You will take the physical medical examination form ( TYPING )for test at the government hospital. After the test, the doctor will sign and stamp the form. You will then scan the medical form to us.
8. Bank statement address to both the university and Visa officer at the Chinese in Abuja.
NOTE: You will send us scan payment slip of US$1,000 Dollars or Naira equivalent for processing, administrative and agency fee before we can secure the admission documents from China for you to proceed to the Chinese Embassy for your student visa interview